Thursday, May 11, 2017

BP scare- May 1 2017

I was playing golf when I feel a sudden dizziness, nausea and sweating I could not explain what Im feeling. (a little disoriented too)! From all my readings,friends stories etc, I thought Im having a heart attack!

So when I went to my doctor, it turns out my BP has gone haywire to 140/88 range!! What used to be 120/80 has gone very wild! This is all happening on May 1st Labor day, barely a few days after an intensive weeklong meeting in Taiwan with fellow managers.

Two days later (may 3), I decided to bring home wifey and the baby for a quick vacation, hoping the less stress environment would do me good. BAD idea! Once in Manila, the high BP incident continued!

Well meaning in laws started asking doctors left and right for my meds. Bringing along my medical screening data, my wife cousin doctor recommended LOZARTAN for my BP, Godex for my liver and Rosaek ek for trigly and cholesterol lowering medz. Verdict? I had to take this for two months and then check on the numbers once more.




No comments:

Post a Comment