Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 1

Today is my 1st day in my quest to lower down my cholesterol thru exercise and drastic diet changes. The health screening result showed very high cholesterol level brought about by my dietary preference over the last 2 years.  And I intend to do 180degree turn from these and reclaim back my health. So help me God!


THE PRESENT:
===========
1. Here is a typical diet that I follow. Breakfast with fried bee hoon with side dish of either egg, fried eggplant, deep friend fish fillet. Lunch with chicken curry, chicken cutlet or fried rice. Dinner would be either fried pork, sweetened pork, fried chicken, fried fish.

Bottomline, a LOT of FRIED FOODS! Deep fried foods, carbo rich and oily delights are the staple hawker foods in Singapore.

THE FUTURE:
==========
The goal is to significantly lower my diet from protein rich and salt based diet.

A.Breakfast Selection:
a. Oat meal
b. Peanut butter sandwich with whole grain.

B. Lunch Selection
a. Fish soup.
b. Subway sandwich.
c. Home made tuna sandwich

C. Dinner.
a. Fruitshake, strawberry, carrot, grapes, apples, banan.
b. Leafy Vegetable (stringbeans)
c. Tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment